Register for your free UNIQUE IDENTIFIER connecting all the pieces of your research career.
Contact your ORCiD@PNNL Team, email@example.com
Why ORCiDs for Researchers?
Watch a video (4:17) about ORCiDs
- Name disambiguation: your publications and data attached to your name.
- You may change, but your ORCiD does not: it remains the same through name changes, job changes, and career changes.
- ORCiD is a registry for your publications, funding information, collaborations, society memberships, and more.
- ORCiD automatically updates to your publications record, going forward, via the publication’s DOI.
- Use ORCiD to quickly add your research team’s publications to funding proposals.
- ORCiDs are increasingly required by publishers when you submit your manuscript.
- Need more? Here are 10 things you should know about ORCiDs
And then what?
Read more here: Six Things to Do Now that You’ve Got an ORCiD and What is ORCiD?
Check out the latest list of ORCiDs@PNNL.
Stay tuned for upcoming brown-bag or Lync sessions to help you complete your ORCiD profile, including the very important Biography, Education and Employment sections and uploading publication data and funding history.
Watch your email for invitations, as well as announcements on the Whiteboard and in Inside PNNL. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a session for your group.
If you have additional questions or you’d like to receive more info about ORCiD@PNNL, email us. Watch for additional information in upcoming newsletters and on this page. (Bookmark it now!).