Contact: Technical Library Circulation (509) 375-3270
Borrowing Materials from the PNNL Technical Library
- PNNL Staff may check out books, standards, and technical reports from the PNNL Technical Library circulating collection.
- PNNL Intern privileges are identical to those of PNNL Staff. However, PNNL Interns must complete the Technical Library User Application and have it signed by their sponsor prior to checking out materials. The application is available online. Please scan and e-mail the completed application to the Circulation team using email@example.com, or send to the Library via plant mail at PNNL Technical Library, MSIN K3-78.
- If you have any questions regarding your eligibility for borrowing privileges, please contact the Circulation Desk.
Materials may be checked out for 28 days and renewed up to six times, as long as no other customer has requested the items. Reference materials and hard-copy journals do not circulate. A limit of 50 items may be checked out to PNNL Staff or Interns at any given time.
To request or renew materials:
- Search Leona, the PNNL Technical Library's catalog, for the material you need.
- You may request or renew items directly via Leona using a PIN. To set up your PIN, call the Circulation Desk, (509) 375-3270, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm PT. The PIN can be used throughout your career at PNNL and will be used with your Hanford IDentification (HID) number.
- In addition to placing your request via Leona, you may
- Phone the Technical Library Circulation, (509) 375-3270
- Use the online Request forms
- Send your request via email
Requested books are usually mailed directly to your office.
Books can be returned via plant mail, MSIN K3-78.
Lost or damaged books must be replaced by the borrower. Please consult with the Technical Library staff prior to ordering a replacement copy. The customer's borrowing privileges will be suspended until the lost or damaged book has been replaced.
PNNL Staff May Borrow WSU Tri-Cities Library Materials
PNNL Staff and Interns may check out WSU Tri-Cities Library books for a 30-day loan period after filling out and submitting WSU Community Borrower application. Community Borrower applications are available at the WSU Tri-Cities Library Circulation Desk located in the CIC (Consolidated Information Center) on the WSU Tri-Cities campus. You must submit your application in person at the Circulation Desk and provide proof of identity.
Information on the availability of books at the WSU Tri-Cities Library is available by searching WSU WorldCat, WSU's catalog.